ROOF SPRAY COATINGS
Roof Spray Coating Services for Madison & Waukesha Areas
Roof spray coatings are often a great cost-saving alternative to fully replacing a roof when possible. Roof spray coatings are effective on metal (steep or low slope), mod-bit (modified bit), asphalt, concrete, and most commonly used on commercial, industrial, and agriculture structures. However, spray coating a roof not suited for a coating or not properly prepared can be more costly in the long run. Seams, vents, and other common weak points on a roof require attention for a roof coating to perform at its highest level. Sealing these common leak areas is essential and must be done properly. With the use of infrared technology, we can quickly identify areas that need to be sealed prior to coating that most contractors miss.
- Extend your current roofs life with a spray coating. This could save you over 50% by extending the life of your current roof.
- By sealing the problem areas and applying a strong roof coating solution your roof life could be extended by 20+ years where others would quote you to replace the roof.
- adds protection to the roof against severe weather, such as hail
- Reflective Roof Coating- provides great energy
- Elastomeric Roof Coating- provides a flexible roof surface. This allows for the building to shift as well as expand and contract due to the changing weather without damaging the coating.
Infrared Scanning Technology
Because the most common issue that leads to a roof coating is water penetration, we use infrared technology. Infrared scanning a roof allows for us to pinpoint specific areas of concern on your roof. This could save money from having to pay to have the entire roof opened up only to find an issue in a specific area. Heins Contracting has a handheld infrared thermography tool as well an infrared scanning drone to see areas of concern without tearing up the roof.
What to expect from Heins Contracting
- Superior craftsmanship with an eye for detail
- Time-served, highly trained craftsmen
- Quality control inspections throughout the process
- Factory direct pricing with products designed specifically for the Midwest
- Product specific warranties
- 10-Year Workmanship warranty provided by Heins Contracting
- Fully Licensed & Insured
Is A Roof Spray Coating Right for You?
Heins Contracting brings 20+ years of experience with superior craftsmanship and an eye for detail to each project. Please contact us for a free estimate to have a Roof Coating Specialist inspect your roof and provide recommendations within your budget. Each project is very different and we look at it as such to provide you the best quality of service.