Everlast Composite Siding for Madison & Waukesha
While vinyl siding and engineered wood siding (LP Smartside), are generally the 2 most popular siding products in the industry, Everlast Advanced Composite Siding has quickly become our favorite. Considered a premium siding option, Everlast Advanced Composite Siding (in our opinion) is the most durable product available, requires little to no maintenance, and provides the strongest warranty amongst its competitors. If you are familiar with composite decking, Everlast has very similar properties.
Why We Choose Everlast Advanced Composite Siding
- unique combination of inorganic minerals, polymer resins, and acrylic colorants produces a thick, solid, and strong siding with unsurpassed durability
- highly water-resistant, and impermeable to wood-boring insects. Guaranteed. Never need to replace due to weather or insect damage like you would other materials.
- siding will never swell, bow, rot, expand, or contract – maintaining your home’s beautiful exterior, for life.
- virtually NO MAINTENANCE. You will never have to scrape, sand, or paint again. Everlast siding never requires caulking or painting.
An occasional wash with a garden hose is all that’s required to maintain Everlast siding. Alternatively, wood, engineered wood, and fiber cement siding require regular caulking and painting to maximize longevity.
Everlast Lifetime Warranty
Truly our favorite thing about Everlast is the top-of-the-line Limited Lifetime Warranty to the original owner with a 100% replacement guarantee. Not your forever home? No problem. The warranty may be transferred to the new owner(s) as a 50 Year Prorated Warranty. The installation has very specific details that require a keen eye for detail to support the warranty. The great news is Heins Contracting is very experienced with this product and undergo regular training to ensure you are covered should you need to use the warranty.
What to expect from Heins Contracting
- Superior craftsmanship with an eye for detail
- Time-served, highly trained craftsmen
- Quality control inspections throughout the process
- Factory direct pricing with products designed specifically for the Midwest
- Product specific warranties
- 10-Year Workmanship warranty provided by Heins Contracting
- Fully Licensed & Insured
Our Free, No Pressure, Inspection & Estimate
It all starts with a free, no pressure, estimate. Our specialist will meet with you to discuss any current concerns or damage that needs to be addressed immediately. Next, we want to hear from you! You may have an idea or design in mind for your project but it is not required. We are skilled to provide suggestions and ideas that fit well for your specific project and walk you through how we will accomplish that. We have samples on hand for you to see and touch in person.
Each free estimate includes a home inspection where we look for any damage that you may not know of. This also allows us to get an in-depth look at the positives your home provides. Not always is a major project required to accomplish specific goals for your home. We are not a selling business; we are a service business.
Oftentimes we are able to provide your estimate on site the day of our first appointment. If that is not possible, we will set an appointment that day to return in the days following to explain how we feel the best approach to the project is and the specific materials we recommend using. We may provide you a couple options so that you can fine tune your project to fit your overall vision.
With years of experience behind us, we are able to bring creativity and skill to your project, as well as deliver excellent results. The proof is clear by our reviews.